Monday, July 29, 2013

23-28.07.2013 // Vacation


     Vacation is over and I'm back home :(

     My boyfriend and I went to Ohrid which is in my country. It was my first vacation with him; all alone - independent. We had a wonderful time. Went to the local beaches and also to Kaneo, which is a church at the end of a big pile of rocks and you can see the whole lake (fun fact: it's the oldest in the world !!!). And there are also 365 churches in the city - one for each day.
     
     I'm getting all historian on you now. And we also visited The Monastery of St. Naum which is more than an hour boat ride from the center of the city and the captain tells you interesting facts till the end. 

     I also celebrated my birthday there and it was lovely. :)













































THE END..

No comments:

Post a Comment