Tuesday, July 2, 2013

02.07.2013


     I wanted to shoot something today so I decided to take a selfie. I liked another picture more but I forgot to take it as a RAW so I opted to make this one.
   
     The tones are inspired by Rosie Hardy. Oh God she is flipping amazing! My favorite photographer!
   
     And also I've been reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. One of the best books I've read, it grips you and you can't stop. I'm almost done with it and I'll start George R.R. Martin's A song of Ice and Fire series. I watched the show and I can't stop raving about it. So sad that the 4th season is coming out in a year, but that gives me time to read the books so I don't mind that much.


     That's about it for today, what did you guys do? :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous portrait. You top is beautiful. The mood is somewhat relaxing! Would you believe I've never read the dragon tattoo...must be on my to do list!
    AHKA VINTAGE BLOG

    ReplyDelete